Probiotics in Practice: A Workshop for Dietitians & Nutritionists
The Science Team at Yakult are arranging one-day workshops about probiotics and the latest research in the field, for Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists across the UK & Ireland. These workshops are endorsed for CPD by the British Dietetic Association* and the Association for Nutrition*.
The following topics are covered during the workshop:
• An introduction to the gut microbiota and probiotics
• Summary of the evidence and guidance for the use of probiotics
• Insights into emerging research in probiotics
• Practical support and safety considerations
• The future of probiotics
Workshops will be held on various dates and locations across the UK & Ireland. To find your nearest workshop, look at our upcoming workshops below.
• Aberdeen, Scotland on Weds 22nd August 2018
• Guildford, Surrey on Fri 19th October 2018
• Birmingham, on Tuesday 13th November 2018
• Dublin, Ireland on Thurs 29th November 2018
*BDA and AfN endorsement applies only to the educational content of the learning activity.